milt : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n fish sperm or sperm-filled reproductive gland; having a creamy texture
- n seminal fluid produced by male fish
- Males are stripped of their milt in the same way, and when the eggs and milt are brought together, fertilization takes place quickly.
News & Articles
- Bruins-Blackhawks Connection Dates Back to Franchise-Shaking Trade (Video)
Bruins-Blackhawks cannot exactly be classified as a “rivalry” nowadays, but the two Original Six franchises share a whole boatload of history. The seminal moment in that history came on May 15, 1967, when Bruins general manager Milt Schmidt acquired Phil Esposito, Ken Hodge and Fred Stanfield from Chicago. Those three joined Bobby Orr and the rest […]
June 13, 2013 - New England Sports Network
- ALBUM RELEASE: Great Voices Sing John Denver
LOS ANGELES, June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Legendary music producer, Milt Okun along with composer Lee Holdridge are bringing some of the most famous names in opera to John Denver's famous hit songs on ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Legion baseball: Hosts want to reverse trend as Milt Simons tournament begins today
This could be the year that a team from the host state makes a return to the Milt Simons Legion baseball championship.
June 7, 2013 - The Argus Leader
- Brett Favre in CNN International
I have no qualms about admitting I talked to them,Favre said. "Talking with Milt, he said, 'Brett, did they entice you?' I said no, 'I don't need to be enticed anywhere.' They absolutely did not entice me to come to Minnesota."
- Walt Coleman in SportingNews.com
We have a big clinic every year in Dallas -- all 117 of us,Coleman said. "And Milt Ahlerich, the head of security for the NFL, talks to us every year, and every year the first topic is gambling. It's the first topic every year -- about who...
- Matt Damon in Los Angeles Times
Look, the best line about torture I've heard came from [retired CIA officer turned war-on-terrorism critic] Milt Beardon,Damon says in the Miami Herald. "He said, 'If a guy knows where a dirty bomb is hidden that's going to go off in a...