- n a term of address for an English lord
- She took part in open-air Shakespeare productions in Regent's Park, rising from walk-ons to lines like "Will you go hunt, milord?" There was one incandescent moment when .
- The only comparable analysis was that offhandedly given to Monty Python's King Arthur: "and that, milord, is how we know the earth to be banana-shaped.
- Unhappilyand here's the twistmilord's lust for battle counts as nothing compared to the lust inspired in him by a winsome peasant girl, Rosemary Forsyth.
News & Articles
- Penetrating the remotest areas of Haiti to eliminate maternal and newborn tetanus
MILORD, Haiti, 7 March 2014 – Marlène Jean’s face is stoic, as the needle punctures her flesh. She is among dozens of women receiving their third vaccination. Haiti is carrying out a nationwide campaign against maternal and neonatal tetanus. Marlène Jean’s village of Milord is in South-East department.
March 8, 2014 - Unicef