- n United States architect who was the presidentially appointed architect of Washington D.C. (1781-1855)
- n a plant consisting of one or more buildings with facilities for manufacturing
- n Scottish philosopher who expounded Bentham's utilitarianism; father of John Stuart Mill (1773-1836)
- n English philosopher and economist remembered for his interpretations of empiricism and utilitarianism (1806-1873)
- n machinery that processes materials by grinding or crushing
- n the act of grinding to a powder or dust
- v move about in a confused manner
- v grind with a mill
- v produce a ridge around the edge of
- v roll out (metal) with a rolling machine
- Walter believes that any New England textile mill which keeps its machinery modern and its research ahead of the pack can compete successfully with Southern mills.
News & Articles
- General Mills Ups 2013 EPS Guidance
General Mills recently raised its earnings per share guidance for fiscal 2013
June 11, 2013 - Zacks via Yahoo! Finance
- General Mills Ups 2013 EPS Guidance - Analyst Blog
General Mills Inc. ( GIS ), a global consumer food company, recently raised its earnings per share (EPS) guidance for fiscal 2013. The company expects to deliver adjusted earnings per share
June 11, 2013 - Nasdaq
- General Mills increases full-year forecast
General Mills Inc. on Monday raised its earnings forecast for its 2013 fiscal year. The company now expects to earn between $2.68 and $2.69 per share for the year on an adjusted basis. This compares with ...
June 10, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Dan Rooney in Melbourne Herald Sun
They've had difficult times in Pittsburgh and we sort of fill the void,Steelers chairman Dan Rooney said. "They could have something for their pride. There are still great workers and steel mills there. (But) a number of people lost their...