- n position 1,000,000 in a countable series of things
- n one part in a million equal parts
- s the ordinal number of one million in counting order
- The conservative libertarian answer to the Daily Kos, the Ace of Spades HQ, (AoS) has been going strong since 2003, and recently recorded its 10 millionth hit.
- Nationwide, the group is on track to deliver its one-millionth meal in December.
- After, oh, the millionth time I saw a variation of this beer-ad campaign eight years ago, I was pretty certain it could never make me laugh again.