millionaire : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person whose material wealth is valued at more than a million dollars
- Who wants to be a millionaire? Not 18-year-old Jamal, though he'd like enough to live on, since he's been scrambling to survive since he and his brother Salim were brutally .
- He's a brash young millionaire among aging ex-communists, but Hungary's ruling Socialists are hoping Ferenc Gyurcsany, their new Prime Minister-designate, can rebuild the party's .
- Most millionaire women have daily, weekly, monthly, annual and lifetime goals, according to the research.
- AR Rahman in Myiris.com
I just want to thank again, the whole crew of `Slumdog Millionaire` especially Danny Boyle for giving me such a great opportunity,said Rahman.
- Tim Robbins in FOXNews
This is not about millionaire screenwriters,Robbins said. "This is about middle-class writers trying to support a family and make mortgage payments."
- Millard Fuller in FOXNews
I gave away about $1 million,Fuller said in a 2004 interview with The Associated Press. "I wasn't a multimillionaire; I was a poor millionaire."