- s resembling milk in color not clear
- A striking figure with his long blond hair and milky skin, he had just eaten lunch at a caf within the historic site of Port Arthur, a former prison in Australia's island state .
- Dessert is a bowl of fruit accompanied with hot sweet, milky tea.
News & Articles
- Galaxy Of A Thousand Stars
Our Milky Way galaxy is on the heavy side. We have hundreds of billions of stars, and an even more massive amount of dark matter. [More]
June 13, 2013 - Scientific American
- Study Says There’s Much More Galactic Gas In Milky Way Than We Thought
Brett Smith for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online The building blocks of stars, clouds of molecular gases, are strewn across the Milky Way , and a new survey from the European Space Agency (ESA) and NASA has found that scientists have been underestimating the amount of gas in the galaxy by about one-third. According to a new report in journal Astronomy and Astrophysics , the discovery was made ...
June 11, 2013 - redOrbit
- Stunning Astrophoto: The Milky Way Seen in ‘Daylight’
Ever seen the arc of the Milky Way in daylight? Astrophotographer Miguel Claro came as close as possible by capturing this view of ‘Via Lactea’ at dawn on May 11, 2013, with the stars of Saggitarius and Scorpius clearly visible, while the sky is slowly turning blue. The image was taken with a rocky region [...]
June 10, 2013 - Universe Today
- Geoffrey Marcy in Taipei Times
Marcy, who contributed to the paper, said: "The significance is marvelous, I think. We now know that our sun and its family of planets is not unusual. This discovery shows that our Milky Way contains billions of planetary systems, many as rich as...
- Carlos Frenk in Oneindia
Professor Carlos Frenk, Director of Durham University's Institute for Computational Cosmology, said: "The simulations are a blueprint for galaxy formation.They show that vital clues to the early, violent history of the Milky Way lie on our galactic...
- Paul Jewell in IranFootballOnline
The Latics have now thrown away 22 points after scoring first in a game, and Jewell said: "We are the best in the league at doing that! I've said it before, but we seemed to be a bit milky, in that, when we come under pressure, we concede a goal. I...