midweek : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the fourth day of the week; the third working day
- n the middle of a week
- r in the middle of the week
- But the final blow came when a Washington Post reporter called campaign officials midweek with evidence of a recent liaison between Hart and a Washington woman.
- My friends and I were at Lips, a Manhattan restaurant that turns into a bingo parlor midweek with drag queens those over-the-top, tell-it-like-it-is men dressed as women .
- Out of 787 office workers who participated in the study, 351 were randomly selected to receive weekly e-mails and midweek reminders generated by a cost-effective, easily scalable .
News & Articles
Let events take their course and don't worry what the future may bring. With Jupiter moving in your favor in midweek and Saturn linked to the Sun in your sign you are sure to gain on every possible level...
June 23, 2013 - New York Post
- Fed’s effort to ease fears generates only more concerns
Fed’s effort to ease fears generates only more concerns combined News Services Published Jun 22, 2013 11:59PM MDT Ben Bernanke’s confidence in the U.S. economy did not kill the worm of doubt that has been gnawing at markets. Investors sold off both stocks and bonds at a record pace Wednesday and Thursday after Bernanke, the chairman of the Federal Reserve, midweek spoke about improvements in the ...
June 23, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune
- Religion briefs
Service will be 10 a.m. Sunday and midweek communion will be at noon Wednesday at the Community Church of the Monterey Peninsula, 4590 Carmel Valley Road, Carmel. 624-8595. Service will be at 10a.m. Sunday at Christsong Church, 445 Reservation Road, Marina. 649-3515. Service will be at 10:30a.
June 22, 2013 - The Monterey County Herald
- Arsene Wenger in ITV.com
Philippe Senderos came off injured in midweek with a medial knee ligament and is a major doubt,said Wenger. "He has played with it before and we will see on Monday. I don't rule him out completely and he is positive about it. However, our...
- Rafael Benitez in ESPN
Steven will not be ready for this game,Benitez told the club's website. "We don't know if he'll be back for the game in midweek but clearly he will not be involved against City. He is improving but we cannot take any risks so he won't be...
- Mark Hughes in Sportinglife.com
Hughes said: "We have had a really good week. We have had two back-to-back Premier League wins, which is always difficult to do, we are still in Europe after a difficult game in midweek with extra-time as well, so it couldn't have been any better....