middy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n blouse with a sailor collar
- It was all too clear to Coach Earl Blaik of Army: "The middy team will be a superduper, lollypalooza.
- Academically, Jimmy Thach ('27) was a less than middling middy, but his first plane ride, in a yellow twin-engined H16 seaplane, sent him soaring into a pilot's career.
- The plot requires Diana to don a middy blouse and pretend she is twelve in order to keep from her mother's suitor (John Boles) the fact that Mother Francis is fortyish.
- Kofi Annan in People's Daily Online
The money you provide makes a real difference. For example, it enables a young mother like Middy Omara in Northern Uganda to leave her children in a safe place so she can cultivate her fields and feed her family,Annan said.