- n an abnormally small head and underdeveloped brain
- The skull was shaped asymmetrically, which the researchers argued was due to the effects of microcephaly.
- According to the PNAS researchers, the effects of microcephaly are evident in the asymmetric shape of the tiny skull.
- Doctors have not been able to prevent or cure microcephaly.
News & Articles
- Kretschmar Deli Meats, B&R Foods, Make-A-Wish® Nebraska Grant Four-Year-Old's Wish
LISLE, Ill., June 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A wish came true for Grant, a four-year-old from Gretna, Neb., with Microcephaly. Kretschmar® Premium Deli Meats and Cheeses teamed with B&R Stores, Inc., and ...
June 26, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance