- n fictional character created by Charles Dickens; an eternal optimist
News & Articles
- Dickens a financial guru?
Financial planning focuses on setting and achieving financial goals and finding peace in the process. The first steps in this journey must begin with a commitment to the Micawber principle.
July 25, 2013 - MSN
- What Charles Dickens Can Teach Us About Personal Finance
Based on Charles Dickens' fictional character, the Micawber principle is a solid, and timeless, piece of personal finance advice.
July 23, 2013 - Credit.com via Yahoo! Finance
- John Lithgow in StreetInsider.com (subscription)
I've been involved with Cheerios Spoonfuls of Stories in the past, and I'm thrilled to have my characters on a specially illustrated box,said Lithgow. "But even more than the merrymaking and revelry with Marsupial Sue, Micawber, and...
- David McNarry in Belfast Telegraph
Put bluntly there is a black hole in our finances, a hole which is growing and deepening with every passing month,Mr McNarry added. "And no amount of adopting the Micawber approach and saying that something will turn up is going to sort...