- n first or lowest balcony
- n intermediate floor just above the ground floor
- Some of the audience had to be tethered to their third-mezzanine front-row seats, such was the excitement for the opening of "Pokemon Live.
- On the mezzanine, gamblers were already crowding into the posh casino.
- Man in the mezzanine: "Just stand there.
- Nodar Kancheli in guardian.co.uk
I think one possibility is a big build-up of snow,Mr Kancheli told Ekho Moskvy radio. "And they set up kiosks on the mezzanine, which was not originally planned."
- Jerry Abramson in MyHostNews.com (press release)
Louisville, KY Mayor Jerry Abramson stated, "We are very pleased that our 2-year effort to attract a top mezzanine debt firm to Louisville played a role in making this exciting expansion by Hosting.com possible."
- NR Narayana Murthy in Investing Contrarian
We will have a wide portfolio for both horizontal and vertical opportunities. By vertical, I mean we will be doing angel investing, early-stage investment, mezzanine-stage, late-stage investment. By horizontal, I mean any sector of economy,...