merrymaker : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a celebrant who shares in a noisy party
- From movies to theme parks to retail products, Disney is the hottest all- around merrymaker in America.
- No merrymaker could really begin to enjoy himself in peace until he had a badge in his buttonhole and a copy of Unita protruding from his pocket.
- A recent expos of orgies in a fashionable section of London, for example, quoted one merrymaker's description of a blonde who "had every man in the room from midnight until 7 in .
News & Articles
- Recap: Dim Mak Records And Jack In The Box Serve Up A Delicious Mix
What's a merrymaker to do after an exhausting night of shaking one's money-maker at Hollywood¹s Warholian Dim Mak Studios? Boasting over 2200 locations in 19 states, many operating 24-hour drive-through service for 24-hour party people, Jack In The Box¹s vast menu offers snacks and meals ranging from the piquant to the sweet, in addition to the holy grail of fast food: 'round-the-clock breakfast ...
Oct. 29, 2013 - Vibe Magazine