- n a member of the Merovingian dynasty
- n a Frankish dynasty founded by Clovis I that reigned in Gaul and Germany from about 500 to 750
- a of or relating to the Merovingian dynasty or its members
News & Articles
- French 'Matrix' actor to host Cannes film festival
French actor Lambert Wilson, best known for his role as The Merovingian in two Matrix films, is to host the opening and closing ceremonies at this year's Cannes film festival. Wilson, 55, will introduce president of the jury Jane Campion on stage at the opening ceremony on May 14, as well as steer the closing awards ceremony on May 24, festival organisers said in a statement on Friday. Wilson ...
April 4, 2014 - AFP Relax News via Yahoo! News
- Lambert Wilson of 'The Matrix' Films Will Be Cannes' Master of Ceremonies
French actor Lambert Wilson, best known for his role as The Merovingian in "The Matrix Reloaded" and "The Matrix Revolutions" has been chosen to host the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2014 Cannes Film Festival next month. Wilson first made an appearance at Cannes in 1985 for the film "Rendez-vous," co-starring alongside Juliette Binoche. He later served as jury president for the Un ...
April 4, 2014 - indieWIRE
- Michael Baigent in Times Online
But our conclusion [about Jesus's bloodlines being continued through the early Merovingian kings of France] forms an integral part of DVC. The novel is using the fruits of our conjecture,Mr Baigent said.