- n black wine grape originally from the region of Bordeaux
- n dry red wine made from a grape grown widely in Bordeaux and California
- This year he will release the Childress Classic, a checkered flag-labeled cab merlot blend aimed at the first-time wine drinker.
- No matter how pleasant the evening, at a certain point, after the jokes and well into the merlot from the Judaean hills, the worrying starts.
- Would my experiment rearrange the wine world and create legions of devotees of Montanan merlot? And if so, would John Cusack play me in the movie?.
News & Articles
- Restaurant review: Twisted Vine focuses on little things
He insists he doesn't like merlot. "I've just not found one that I love," says The Wine Collector. We're dining at The Twisted Vine, a wine bar and retail wine boutique that opened a few years ago in downtown Fullerton. Each of us is drinking a...
June 19, 2013 - Fullerton News Tribune
- Sartori SarVecchio hits one out of the ballpark
The Sartori cheese company is well-represented in local groceries by their line of flavored Bellavitano cheeses, which can be found flavored with crusts of black pepper, espresso, merlot wine, raspberry, or balsamic vinegar.
June 19, 2013 - The San Angelo Standard-Times
- World's most expensive wine comes to Bloomfield Hills
The world's most expensive wine, Penfolds Limited Edition Ampoule, will be on display this afternoon during a wine tasting event at Eddie Merlot's in Bloomfield Hills.
June 18, 2013 - Birmingham Eccentric
- Paolo Rossi in AHN
Sting's estate manager Paolo Rossi said the vintage is "rock music wine" with "a bit of swing and a bit of international pop thanks to the addition of Cabernet and Merlot grapes".
- Michel Rolland in AFP
When a grape variety gets very popular, like AustraliaÂ¹s Syrah, a lot of it gets made and quality falls,said Michel Rolland, a French wine consultant who owns vineyards in Argentina and France. "It was the same with Merlot 10 years ago."
- Adele Silva in South Wales Evening Post
When asked what wines she and Goodband eventually produced, Adele said: "We brought out French Merlot and an Italian Pinot Grigio and Chardonnay. I keep pinching myself, it was a really long process, because obviously you can't make wine overnight,...