menopause : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the time in a woman's life in which the menstrual cycle ends
- WEIL: Menopause is a natural phase of life, not a glandular malfunction requiring treatment.
- Dutch researchers are developing a blood test that could predict the onset of menopause and the decline of fertility.
- The federally funded trial revealed that estrogen and progestin after menopause did not protect women against heart disease, as doctors had previously thought, but in fact .
News & Articles
- Women’s Excellence in Menopause Opens Free-standing Center in Lake Orion, Michigan Featuring Bioidentical Hormone ...
Women’s Excellence in Menopause is a designated center for women needing specialized care for menopausal issues and weight control problems. With Shannon Hill, MSN, CNP, as the primary practitioner, the center features bone mineral density (BMD) testing and treatment for osteoporosis, bioidentical hormone (BIH) therapy, and medical weight loss. (PRWeb June 19, 2013) Read the full story at http ...
June 19, 2013 - PRWeb
- Did menopause arise because men prefer younger women?
Thanks a lot, guys: According to new research, your preference for younger mates could have caused menopause to arise in women.
June 19, 2013 - South Bend Tribune
- Menopause or Not? Your Googlecondriac Questions Answered
Sooner or later all women will come face to face with menopause. Dr. Janna Massar of Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Plano said it’s a frequently Googled condition. “Sometimes those questions can turn into more questions because the symptoms are …
June 18, 2013 - Nightcap TV
- Bill Parcells in SBR Forum
I've quit being ashamed of what I am,a mellow Parcells said. "I think I'm a guy that likes football very much. I've always liked it. I guess you call that maybe a male menopause, when you realize and you're no longer ashamed of what you...
- Jerome Groopman in CBS News
The most common stereotypes occur in women who are entering middle age and their symptoms are attributed - snap judgment - to stress, anxiety or menopause,Groopman says.
- Robert Winston in This is London
Professor Winston, professor of fertility studies at Imperial College, said: "We think we have identified a protein which might be used to prolong the life of those eggs. Women are much more healthy than they were and the period before the menopause...