melon : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n any of numerous fruits of the gourd family having a hard rind and sweet juicy flesh
- n any of various fruit of cucurbitaceous vines including: muskmelons; watermelons; cantaloupes; cucumbers
- His other offerings include bitter melon, prunes, pickled baby cucumber, cabbage, and much more.
- In basic walk mode, the Walkie Bits' pace is unpredictable, so you never know which onepeach? melon? pineapple? mint?will win.
- MINI-MELON Miniature Watermelons Inventors: Seminis (Bambino), Syngenta (Pureheart) Availability: Year-round, $3 to $5 each To Learn More: seminis.
News & Articles
- Foldable bike helmets may be a new trend
By John Metcalfe, Atlantic Cities Normally, seeing a bike helmet squished down like a crumpled melon would invoke feelings of dread: It’s a clear signal that somebody had a bad accident. But with the Closca “Turtle” helmet, it just indicates an unusual design job. The [...]
June 18, 2013 - Lake Tahoe News
- Chowing down for business in Little Falls
George Saad, 7, Jessica Carleton, 9, and Hannah Pyper, 9, participate in a water-melon eating contest at the Little Falls Business Association's first annual summer kick-off.
June 18, 2013 - The Record
- Melon: Headband and Mobile App to Track your Focus 24 Hours Left on Kickstarter
Melon is a stylish headband and mobile app duo that wirelessly tracks brainwave activity and helps users improve their focus in relation to their activity, environment, and mood. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10817695.htm
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Rachael Ray in Pocono Record
Even if you burn everything, even if it looks like charcoal briquettes or there's too much salt or if you brought a cassava melon home instead of a spaghetti squash, it doesn't matter because the effort was made,Ray said.
- Paula Abdul in St. Louis Post-Dispatch
I've taken the blame,Abdul said. "What's wrong with Paula? She's drunk. She's drugged. Oh, she's not making sense. The moth and the melon ball. You guys, he does this to me."
- Michael Bloomberg in New York Daily News
Some people might not think New York is the most obvious place for Farm Aid,Bloomberg said. "But as a kid we had a vegetable garden here. We grew melon, corn ...... radishes."