- a containing or constituting or characterized by pleasing melody
- a of or relating to melody
- Side two's famous medley might only be a bunch of bits and scraps stuck together, but it still sounds fantastic Paul's surging, melodic bass playing alone would make this album .
- Indian novelist Vikram Seth hits most of the notes in this melodic tale of love and music Revolution An insightful guide to China's recent changes.
- Soon after graduation, the foursome headed south to Tokyo, where they developed their sound, a punk-rock bite leavened with melodic interludes and philosophical lyrics.
News & Articles
- East Meets West in the Language of Flamenco
Old Europe, the Middle East and the American West. These are just a few of the melodic and rhythmic influences which frequently find their way into the music of Ottmar Liebert. In the course of listening to just a few of his songs, the mind’s eye can travel to locales as diverse as a street in Paris, a Cairo spice market or the deserts of New Mexico.
June 11, 2013 - The Sag Harbor Express
- Vampire Weekend tackle the aging of Millennials in their new album
As I listen to Vampire Weekend’s latest album Modern Vampires of the City (available on iTunes, Amazon and Spotify), I can’t help but notice how the light, melodic sounds contrast with the occasionally wistful lyrics. It’s a self-conscious album in that it knows how rooted in reality it is.
June 11, 2013 - Old Gold & Black
- Early Childhood Classes - Musikgarten - Musikgarten: Cycle/Seasons- Thurs 10:30(Session I)
MUSIKGARTEN: CYCLE OF SEASONS (Ages 3 to 5 with parent/caregiver) Cycle of Seasons promotes musical as well as overall development and includes singing, rhythm, beat activities, movement exploration, listening, creating, playing instruments and listening to poems and stories. Musical concepts such as rhythmic and melodic patterns, tempo, dynamics and timbre are introduced and explored. Families ...
June 11, 2013 - WPXI Pittsburgh
- Lil Wayne in FOXNews
I think he does have an even better chance because a lot of his rapping is very melodic,said Smith of Wayne, whose is known as much for his gravelly singing voice as he is his frenetic rapping style. "I also think as time goes on, there...
- Nigel Lythgoe in News1130
I've never heard as exquisite and melodic a singer,Lythgoe said, adding that Archuleta will only improve as he gets older.
- Rihanna in Washington Post
It has to be very melodic and catchy,Rihanna told the AP. "You know, songs that people want to sing along too while they're driving in the car. They just wanna turn it up, they just wanna hear it in the club, they just want to party to it...