medlar : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n small deciduous tree of southern Africa having edible fruit
- n small deciduous Eurasian tree cultivated for its fruit that resemble crab apples
- n a South African globular fruit with brown leathery skin and pithy flesh having a sweet-acid taste
- n crabapple-like fruit used for preserves
News & Articles
- Back at the ballpark
Sentinel photo by CHRISTOPHER SHANNON Cade Clark and Bo Baker, of Mifflintown, and Todd Bobenrieth, of Pleasant Gap, watch fielding practice before the start of the State College Spikes opening night game against the Williamsport Crosscutters on Monday at Medlar Field at Lubrano Park.
June 18, 2013 - The Lewistown Sentinel
- North Penn 6, Lower Dauphin 5
North Penn won PIAA baseball championship by defeating Lower Dauphin, 6-5, at Medlar Field in Lubrano Park in University Park, Pa.
June 15, 2013 - Philly.com
- Notebook: New dogs, same tricks for West York baseball
STATE COLLEGE -- A year ago at Penn State's Medlar Field, Jerrin Toomey walked on the players' side of West York's customary postgame celebration with its fans. This time, he gave his high-fives and hugs from the stands.
June 15, 2013 - York Daily Record