- n ground meat formed into a ball and fried or simmered in broth
- The world hasn't embraced fast-food meatball chains.
- For the first two sets he played idly but effectively, led at 6-4, 7-5, then dawdled, flapped his serve like a chef turning a meatball, made clownish errors so that Kinsey .
- My boys went wild for the veal, meatball and pasta stoup, as she calls it, and, like her audience, were quickly softened to putty in her kitchen-confident hands, disarmed of their .
News & Articles
- Gresham woman needs help to win Bake-Off
Carolyn Westerback and her Chipotle Meatballs so close to Pillsbury finals Call it beginner’s luck. Gresham resident Carolyn Westerback has made it into the Pillsbury Bake-Off semifinals with the first recipe she’s ever submitted to a cooking contest. Her “Chipotle Meatball Appetizer” is one of 60 semifinalists in the newly ...
June 21, 2013 - The Gresham Outlook
- Meatball madness takes over carnival
By JENNIFER AMATO Staff Writer I t was rainy with a chance of meatballs on June 14. The Immaculate Conception Church in Spotswood held its seventh annual carnival June 11-15, topped off by a juried meatball contest on Friday night. read more
June 20, 2013 - East Brunswick Sentinel
- Curiosity, Mystery Sure to Capture Imaginations Fill New Picture Book
Writing/illustrating team of Meatball and Hedge come up with amazing, sure-fire hit with kids in the story of “The Dark Blue Jar”. (PRWeb June 19, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Meatball/TheDarkBlueJar/prweb10852873.htm
June 20, 2013 - PRWeb
- David Wells in USA Today
It's nice to see that big number up there, but it seemed like if I had stayed in there, I would have given it right back to them,Wells said. "Everything I threw looked like a meatball. I got lucky."
- Michael Phelps in MarketWatch
SUBWAY(R) restaurants have always given me the options that I am looking for - whether that's healthy sandwiches before a big meet or the tasty meatball sub that I treat myself with,stated Michael Phelps. "I was ready to take my SUBWAY(R)...
- Tim Tebow in SportingNews.com
Things are finally starting to slow down a bit,Tebow says. "I haven't had a meatball sub in a long time, and it tastes good."