mba : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a master's degree in business
- After graduating Phi Beta Kappa in 1968, he earned an MBA at Harvard before embarking on stints in the Department of Defense and as a White House aide under Richard Nixon.
News & Articles
- Stafford Offering MBA in Dubai in Collaboration with Universities in the UK
Dubai based Stafford is offering distance MBA programmes in collaboration with reputable UK universities. Courses offered by them call on a broad range of expertise enabling students to work efficiently in multi-cultural work environments. (PRWeb June 21, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/mba-dubai/06/prweb10854801.htm
June 22, 2013 - PRWeb
- George Fox MBA Students Developing Zoo Boise App
Graduate students from George Fox University are hoping to blaze new trails—albeit high-tech trails—to help negotiate Zoo Boise's wildlife. A quartet of MBA students, attending George Fox's Boise satellite campus, say they have plans to build a mobile application for Zoo Boise as part of their curriculum.… [ Read more ] [ Subscribe to the comments on this story ]
June 21, 2013 - Boise Weekly
- MBA: Align GSE Credit Standards & Clarify Repurchase Rules
WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) today released Keys to Expanding Credit Access: A Common Credit Box And Clearer Representations and Warranties. This concept paper outlines steps to ensure lenders have the confidence to lend to the full range of qualified borrowers. Aligning the GSEs’ underwriting standards and creating clear standards for representations and ...
June 19, 2013 - Business Wire
- Dave Bing in Seattle Post Intelligencer
I felt I had an MBA for the work I had done in the industry I was in,Bing said. "When I made references to an MBA it wasn't that I went there and got it, but through what I had done. I made reference to how important education was for...
- Robert Kraft in USA Today
Kraft, one of the most influential of the newest owners, said: "Roger got his MBA from Pete Rozelle and Paul Tagliabue. That's not a bad education."
- Lakshmi Mittal in Hindu
The biggest regret of my life is not having a MBA degree,Mittal said while addressing the annual convocation of the Institute of Management Technology here.