- n a long skirt ending below the calf
- a used of women's clothing having a hemline at the ankle
wanted a maxi-length coat
- It would also save movie critics from having to find new ways of saying, about their maxi-raunch comedies, "Oh, but at heart they're really sweet.
- Equipped to house 500 prisoners, this "maxi-maxi" would be relatively small and spokesmen for the guards' union insist that those assigned to it must be armed.
- In daily surrogate talking points, campaign goes maxi-spin to suggest Clinton should win Wisconsin.
News & Articles
- Maxi dress offers versatility in summer fashion
An old friend has been welcomed back into the closets of American women: the maxi dress.It was first introduced to the runway in the '60s and embraced by designers in the '70s, according to typeF.com, a fashion and beauty website. The maxi virtually disappeared in the '80s and did not reappear until...
June 18, 2013 - Lancaster Online
- Selena Gomez: Beauty Salon Stop
Selena Gomez keeps it chic in a red maxi skirt while heading to a beauty salon in Los Angeles on Tuesday afternoon (June 18). The 20-year-old actress hung onto her Dolce & Gabbana purse while heading into the shop for her appointment. Afterwards, she was seen giving a bit of charity to a homeless man. [...]
June 18, 2013 - Just Jared Jr.
- Miranda Kerr Goes in Casual Leopard Print
Miranda Kerr and Flynn Bloom (PacificCoastNews.com) Miranda Kerr just might be the most stylish celebrity mom. Today, the model and her son Flynn were spotted out and about in NYC, both wearing superbly cute outfits. Miranda smartly melded comfort with fashion (as she tends to do) for a laid-back oh-so-cool effect. The components? A gray tank, a leopard print maxi-skirt, big circle shades, and ...
June 18, 2013 - StyleBistro