- r in a mature manner
she acts very maturely for her age
- One recognizes, wearily but maturely, that killing every terrorist we can lay our hands on isn't the same as killing their ideology.
- The point is that Washington and Quito could have worked this out more maturely than the outcome shows.
- The fact that Venezuelans this morning resisted that urge and that Chavez so maturely backed off himself when he saw it may give other countries pause for thought as well.
News & Articles
- Cancer Daily Horoscope for June 20, 2013
Your emotions are somewhat more fragile today so try harder to keep a handle on what you're feeling. That doesn't mean being dishonest, just finding ways to express yourself maturely. More horoscopes! Check your Daily Single's LoveScopes , Daily Couple's LoveScopes , Daily CareerScopes , Weekly RomanticScopes , Monthly FitnessScopes , more ... Today's Free Sample Reading: Uncover the secrets to ...
June 20, 2013 - Astrology.com
- Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes One Year After Split: "In a Really Good Place"
It's been almost one year since Katie Holmes filed for divorce from Tom Cruise and the former couple's relationship seems to have evolved maturely. "Tom and Katie are in a...
June 19, 2013 - E! Online
- Carlos Pena in International Herald Tribune
We just keep on playing,Pena said. "It's important to focus on the present. This is a young team but we've behaved maturely and it happened naturally. We're able to handle things."
- Jason Brown in SportingNews.com
In the times he's seen adversity, Joe has handled it very maturely. I don't know if he just doesn't know any better,Brown said. "It's like, 'Hey, don't you know billions of dollars are at stake here in terms of everybody trying to chase...