- n (New Testament) disciple of Jesus; traditionally considered to be the author of the first Gospel
- n one of the Gospels in the New Testament; includes the Sermon on the Mount
News & Articles
- Matthew Centrowitz wins title in 1,500 at U.S. track championships
Matthew Centrowitz claims his second title in three years in the 1,500 meters at the U.S. track championships.
June 23, 2013 - Washington Post
- Matthew Stewart journals reveal struggle with suicidal thoughts
Matthew Stewart journals reveal struggle with suicidal thoughts by Jessica Miller The Salt Lake Tribune Published Jun 22, 2013 08:21PM MDT Matthew David Stewart had nurtured suicidal thoughts for decades before the 39-year-old actually took his own life last month at the Weber County jail. Stewart was awaiting trial and facing a potential death-penalty conviction for allegedly killing a police ...
June 22, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune
- Matthew Ouimet faces bumps on road to recovery
Matthew, the 2-year-old son of Kelly and Kristi Ouimet, of Antioch, has come a long way the past few weeks. He was born with primary hyperoxaluria Type 1, a rare genetic condition that left him in need of a kidney and liver transplant. After a 15-month wait on the transplant list, he received his organs during a 13-hour operation that ended the morning of June 5.
June 21, 2013 - Contra Costa Times