mastership : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the skill of a master
- n the position of master
- He at once took mastership of the situation.
- The November issue contains a lengthy report on canine activity under the mastership of Presidents since 1951.
- In itself, in fact, Lindsay Grouse's "melodramatic comedy" is chiefly a sequence of well-planned opportunities for the Lunts to display their past mastership at all the bright .
News & Articles
- Lemont dentist receives high academy honor
LEMONT – Lemont dentist Richard Parker received the Mastership award from the Academy of General Dentistry at a ceremony during its annual meeting in Nashville.
July 3, 2013 - Huntley Farmside
- Patrick Lynch in Woonsocket Call
Landmark is a vital community asset, providing access to quality care,said Lynch. "I look forward to the day when Landmark will be a freestanding hospital, independent from the special mastership, and flourishing."
- Kamal Kharrazi in IRNA
Kharrazi answered, "The important point for us is achieving the full cycle of nuclear fuel production, and we have take serious steps on that regard, suspending which is not in our interest, since we need to achieve mastership in fuel production at...