masoud : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n Afghan leader of forces opposed to the Taliban; won fame by successfully resisting the Soviets in the 1980s; was assassinated by men posing as journalists (1953-2001)
News & Articles
- U.S. to have first formal meeting with Taliban in Qatar
Author: By Jill Dougherty. Chelsea J. Carter and Masoud Popalzai CNN Peace talks between the United States and the Taliban over the war in Afghanistan will probably be held "in the next few days," a senior U.S. administration official told CNN on Wednesday.
June 20, 2013 - WJXT Jacksonville
- Nechirvan Barzani in Reuters
There was supposed to be a meeting between Rice and Mr Masoud Barzani in Baghdad, but because of the US position regarding the Turkish attacks and bombings, he preferred not to go,Kurdish Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani told reporters.
- Afshin Ghotbi in Tehran Times
We have three vital matches and experienced Iranian players, namely Javad Nekounam, Masoud Shojaei, Andranik Teymourian, Ferydoon Zandi, Mehdi Mahdavikia and Vahid Hashemian, can help us get back on track,Ghotbi stated.
- Javad Nekounam in Goal.com
Masoud has a great personality. I had the opportunity to speak to him yesterday. After his conversations with Ziganda and club officials, he knows that Osasuna is a great club and he wants to help us achieve great thingsNekounam added,