masonic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to stonemasons or masonry
- a of or relating to Freemasons or Freemasonry
- The Anti-Masonic Party formed in upstate New York in the late 1820s, following the mysterious death of a member of the masonic order, William Morgan.
- Your father was a member of the Freemasons and both your daughter and wife are members of Masonic organizations; are you a member of any Freemasonic lodges or do you attend any of .
News & Articles
- Masonic Lodge seeks lawn cutting equipment
The Masonic Freedom Lodge in Eldersburg is seeking a donation for lawn cutting equipment, which would would be used to maintain the property.
June 12, 2013 - Carroll County Times
- Masonic organization for girls to hold open house
An open house by the Canton Assembly #24, International Order of the Rainbow for Girls will be held from from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on June 18 at the Canton Masonic Temple at 836 Market Ave. N.
June 11, 2013 - The Canton Repository
- Time Is Running Out For Old Masonic Building
The days may be numbered for the old Masonic building in downtown Watertown. the building's owner has less than two weeks to pay back taxes or the building will fall into the city's hands.
June 11, 2013 - WWNY - WNYF Watertown
- Elvis Costello in Toronto Sun
You have to be happy if you open the series with Bono and Edge,Costello said. "And they're coming along to the Masonic Temple - it's hard to imagine Led Zeppelin ever played there (but they did, in 1969). When you've got television...
- Barnaby Joyce in Sydney Morning Herald
Then MacCallum asserted that Joyce believes "the world is run by an international conspiracy of Jewish bankers, or possibly Masonic bankers, or possibly Martian bankers".
- Alan Bennett in Daily Mail
We all had to sleep on the floor of the Masonic temple and the overhead light was permanently switched on,Bennett recalled.