mascara : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n makeup that is used to darken and thicken the eye lashes
- By the time French beauty giant Lancme officially launched its new $34 battery-powered mascara wand--with 7,000 oscillations per minute to thoroughly coat each lash--in October .
- If you want to get rich like Suze Orman, the CNBC personal-finance guru, you must first toss out that old mascara, say your full name while standing in front of the mirror and .
- While "28 million" and "winner" are positives in the context of reality television, singing the swollen talent-show ballad A Moment Like This in a prom dress with mascara cascading .
News & Articles
- Product Test: Mascara Comparison
We bought three different mascaras at WalMart. L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber which was $7.95. Cover Girl Lash Blast which was $6.94. NYC Big Bold Ultra which was the least expensive at $4.47.
June 22, 2013 - WGRZ-TV Buffalo
- Summer Eye Makeup Trend to Try: Burgundy Mascara
(Photos by Getty) When three of the top beauty trend-setters (looking at you Dianna Agron and your, RIP, former red hair) all wear the exact same colored mascara in the span of a few weeks, we take note—and rush to get every single deet on how to wear it, where to find, and, of course, report back to you stat. Enter Hollywood's (and our!) new eye makeup obsession—burgundy mascara—recently ...
June 20, 2013 - StyleBistro
- Kathleen Parker: Anonymity lost to online world
At a party a few years ago, a young reporter bounded over to my cluster of social nodders and, with the breathlessness of a born tweeter, chirped: "What's the new hot thing?" Without disturbing my mascara, I replied: "Anonymity." She looked befuddled.
June 19, 2013 - The Topeka Capital-Journal
- Rihanna in PR Newswire (press release)
I've loved makeup and dreamed of being a CoverGirl since I was a little girl,said Rihanna. "Growing up, my mother was a makeup artist and I was fascinated watching her apply lipcolor, blush and mascara. Now I get to be surrounded by all of...
- Deion Sanders in USA Today
Things have changed: I'm an old man,Sanders said. "I don't have to impress you. I can pull off my cape and pull off my mascara and allow myself to be me."
- Emma Bunton in Sunday Mirror
Emma, expecting an emotional occasion, said: "We're both wearing waterproof mascara."