martially : Definition, Usages, News and More
- An American Legion band blared martially while the dogs tugged or were tugged by small owners who had entered them in Ocean City's second annual Mutt Show.
- On the sultry afternoon of July 22, 1916 a Preparedness Day parade moved martially down San Francisco's Market Street between close-packed lines of spectators.
- On the west side of the foyer, in a grove of potted palms, the red-jacketed Marine Band blares martially.
News & Articles
- Wal-Mart lets kids pick 'hot toys' for holidays
NEW YORK (AP) — Lots of retailers come out with "hot toy" lists every holiday season, but this year Wal-Mart decided to try something different: let kids rate their favorite toys.
Sept. 12, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Mart Resources, Inc.: Operations and Production Update
Mart Resources, Inc. and its co-venturers, Midwestern Oil and Gas Company Plc. and SunTrust Oil Company Limited are providing the following updates on Umusadege field production for August 2013 and the ...
Sept. 11, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Wal-Mart Stores' Management Presents at Goldman Sachs Global Retail Conference (Transcript)
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT) Goldman Sachs Global Retail Conference September 11, 2013 12:05 PM ET Executives Bill Simon - President and CEO, Wal-Mart U.S. Analysts Matt Fassler - Goldman Sachs Matt Fassler ...
Sept. 11, 2013 - Seeking Alpha (Transcripts) via Yahoo! Finance