marmot : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n stocky coarse-furred burrowing rodent with a short bushy tail found throughout the northern hemisphere; hibernates in winter
- Marmot's light, chili-red Atom sleeping bag ($229; marmot.
- Peissel believes Herodotus' confusion came from the ancient Persian word for marmot, which means mountain ant.
- The grunt of a yak, a marmot whistle or a bird's wing-beat carried undisturbed across the valley.
News & Articles
- high gear: Slay those rays
Photo: Ben Lucero/Marmot Men’s Dexter Plaid Short Sleeve Shirt UPF 35 by Marmot. Photo: Ben Lucero/Marmot Men’s Dexter Plaid Short Sleeve Shirt UPF 35 by Marmot.
June 16, 2013 - Summit Daily News