- a of or relating to the state of marriage
- Biggest news in his report is a finding that satisfactory sexual mating is not the prime requirement for marital happiness.
- The law imitates life, and when it must sort out marital tangles, it is often as complex as the human relationships themselves.
- In fact, the so-called marital presumption has barred attacks on the legitimacy of children for centuries.
- Warren Jeffs in ABC News
During a 1999 sermon, Isaacson said, Jeffs told his followers that a "man should only have marital relations with a wife if she invites it."
- G. Joseph Tauro in Keen News Service
By premising eligibility for these benefits on marital status in the first instance, the federal government signals to this court that the relevant distinction to be drawn is between married individuals and unmarried individuals,wrote Tauro...
- Pat Buchanan in Reuters UK
He died of self-inflicted wounds. We believe it was a marital dispute,said Lt. Pat Buchanan of the Covina Police Department.