- n an inhabitant of a border district
- n walks with regular or stately step
- n fights on foot with small arms
- Spectators beat up a policeman who tried to arrest a marcher for shouting "down with this farce of a parade! Give us bread and schools and work!".
- One white-robed marcher waved a flag and shouted to spectators; his face much resembled that of Charles Evans Hughes.
- Though 11,000 prospective marchers have received applications, some may find the path of peace too taxing: each marcher will be asked to find sponsors willing to contribute about .
- Henry Cisneros in Dallas Morning News (registration)
It had elements of sacrifice because it was cold,said Cisneros, who served four years as the secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development in the Clinton administration. "But as one (marcher) said to me, 'It's a small...
- John McCain in FOXNews
The incident that occurred in Guwahati on November 24 last was the result of a clash between some sections of Adivasis and some miscreants. However, the stripping of a woman marcher is highly condemnable and we have already nabbed the culprits... Tarun Gogoi http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarun_Kumar_Gogoi&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHYRzy7y4YYNdvvERQH3yAPXcs3Jg Hindu http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.hindu.com/2007/12/02/stories/2007120260470900.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFS6bEKH_WC4uNahoZh06Lr5eXOsw Dec 1, 2007
61324 81807 marches As many of you know I've been called a maverick, somebody who marches to the beat of his own drum and sometimes it's meant as a compliment and sometimes it's meant as a criticism," McCain told more than 1,000 voters in a high school gymnasium...