- n a member of a people of India living in Maharashtra
News & Articles
- Kate Mara's Pepto-Bismol Dress: Gotta Have It or Make It Stop?
In fairness to Kate Mara this dress isn't exactly Pepto-Bismol colored. It's really more of a watermelon bubble gum or little girl's bedroom wall shade. But the real issue at...
Sept. 12, 2013 - E! Online
- GAR Limited Announces Election of Directors, Chief Financial Officer and Acquisition of Property
GAR LIMITED announces that: Messrs. Walter Krystia and George Mara were elected directors of the Corporation on July 16, 1997; both remain directors of the Corporation; Mr. Krystia was appointed Chief ...
Sept. 12, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Sneak Peek: Mara Hoffman Spring 2014 by Jessika Goranson
NYFW = live theater. The city streets become the ultimate stage for posers, photographers, bloggers, models, editors, buyers and fashion fans. As I entered Lincoln Center last Saturday ( I was the ONLY gal wearing flats; I swear) to catch Mara Hoffman's Spring 2014 runway show, the drama and comedy of fashion week multiplied. Free vodka martinis (no thanks--it's only 1:00 ) and complementary ...
Sept. 12, 2013 - Boston Herald
- Jyotiraditya Scindia in Times of India
Neither me nor my father ever played the Maratha card in spite of the fact that we are one of the oldest `marathians',said Scindia.
- Sharad Pawar in Business Standard
Supporting the cause of Maratha reservation, on which Maharashtra has seen a number of agitations in the recent past, Pawar said, "A large section of the Maratha and Muslim communities is socially backward and live in abject poverty, so there is no...