- n the ancient Gaelic formerly spoken on the Isle of Man; the language is sometimes used on ceremonial occasions
- n a short-haired tailless breed of cat believed to originate on the Isle of Man
- a of or relating to the Isle of Man or its inhabitants or their language
- Eamon O Cuiv in Kilkenny People
Gaelic and Manx are actually very similar so it makes perfect sense to explore possibilities to share information and expertise with the goal of the preservation of both languages,Mr O Cuiv said. "My grandfather actually conversed with...
- Mark Cavendish in Procycling.com
It will be great riding at Revolution again,said Cavendish. "I haven't ridden this season as I have had a lot of commitments with the GB team and my new T-Mobile team. It's fantastic to see Manx riders doing so well. Peter Kennaugh has...