manually : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r by hand
this car shifts manually
- Single barrel, air cooled, semi- and full-automatic, manually trained and elevated machine gun system.
- He was caught and prosecuted in four monthsbut only because the computer broke down and the bank's accounts were checked manually.
- For two days and about $1,000, Warner (who has a minivan-based operation in their hometown and charges $55 an hour) manually combed the nits out of the hair of both Deutser .
News & Articles
- Zeebox adds automatic content recognition for live and recorded TV shows
Zeebox added automatic content recognition to its apps, taking the hassle out of manually telling the second-screen app what you're watching on TV.
June 20, 2013 - GigaOM
- Amplion Research Launches Version 2.0 of BiomarkerBase™, the Database of Clinical Biomarkers, Significantly Expanding ...
BEND, Ore.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BiomarkerBase™ 2.0 now includes every validated biomarker in clinical use, along with a significantly improved user interface and expanded functionality. The team at Amplion Research, publishers of BiomarkerBase™, manually reviewed every IVD test cleared or approved by the FDA since 2000, adding to the extensive set of test, drug, and clinical trial data already ...
June 19, 2013 - Business Wire
- Luiz Gonzaga in Forbes
Most of the gold that can be mined manually has already been found, but if they start using heavy machinery this place is going to explode all over again,said Luiz Gonzaga da Conceicao, 51, a miner from Brazil's far west.
- Stefano Domenicali in Stuff.co.nz
We were not using the electronic system, it was run manually,Domenicali told the Ferrari website, www.ferrariworld.com.
- Nouri al-Maliki in AFP
I asked the IHEC (Iraq's Independent High Electoral Commission) to manually recount -- they refused, and the United Nations was more vehemently against my request than the IHEC,Maliki said.