- s socially correct in behavior
- Which is to say that he is an Englishman, well practiced in masking pain and absurdity and descents into sheer goofiness with mannerly behavior, sly irony and stiff upper lips.
- But the true subject is reticence, its charms and perils -- the mannerly, orderly life that most of us try to live.
- Quiet and mannerly, he apparently reaped $140,000 for his surreptitious services over the years.
News & Articles
- Former Brea Olinda football star looking to bounce back
Josh Vizcaya the person and Josh Vizcaya the football player couldn't be more different. Off of the field, Vizcaya, 18, has been described as gracious, polite, mannerly. Even quiet. "I've never met anyone that has had a bad thing to say about Josh,"...
July 4, 2013 - Brea & La Habra Star Progress
- Sid Ganis in WebWire (press release)
The Commissioner worked some movie titles into his reminder that gave it a humorous spin,Ganis said, "but the basic message was clear: the contents of the baskets, however much we may have been inclined to view them as mannerly thank-yous,...
- Jim Wells in Mourne Observer
Over the years I had a number of dealings with Daniel Thompson and always found him to be a very polite, mannerly and fair gentleman,explained Mr Wells. "He was a respected member of the community, both on a personal and a professional...
- Thaksin Shinawatra in Bangkok Post
As the leader of Asean, Mr Abhisit should act mannerly and try to provide warm hospitality for the country's very important guests. The premier must also be concerned about international relationship, Thaksin said, adding that he warned Mr...