- n hardened sugary exudation of various trees
- n (Old Testament) food that God gave the Israelites during the Exodus
- The Matrix (the first one, not the sequels) was manna to hermeneuticians.
- The manna that fed the Children of Israel has been variously explained as a gum that forms on desert trees, as algae that grow overnight on dew-covered ground, as a lichen that .
- To Bart, who once was a Paramount Pictures executive, and to other Hollywood sachems, the ascent of the fanboy critics must be like manna falling from above.
News & Articles
- Manna Café Ministries will conduct a Mobile Pantry
Manna Café Ministries will conduct a Mobile Pantry on Saturday, June 15 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Montgomery Central Elementary School. At this event Manna Café will be giving away food to anyone in the community needing assistance with groceries.
June 11, 2013 - The Leaf Chronicle
- Four Democrats endorsed by Conservative Committee
The Amherst Conservative Committee has endorsed a slate of Democrats for November’s elections. Chairman William L. Kindel announced that the committee is supporting Council Member Mark A. Manna for supervisor against incumbent Republican Barry A. Weinstein.
June 11, 2013 - The Buffalo News
- Manna Ministries in Need of Garden Seedlings
A local garden that helps feed people in need is in need of seedlings. The garden at Manna Ministries in Bangor provides fresh vegetables for women and children staying at the shelter, as well as for people who eat at the soup kitchen. Right now volunteers only have one seedling to plant. he . . .
June 6, 2013 - WABI Bangor
- Ian Iqbal Rashid in Canada.com
When I first met with Rutina Wesley, it was like a manna from heaven,Rashid says of the Las Vegas-born actress whose mother was a Vegas showgirl. "Not only did she physically look like the character that Annmarie described in her script,...
- Ed Rendell in Standard Speaker
It'sa little bit like a Manna from Heaven that not only is the primary meaningful, right now it's the whole ball of wax,Rendell said. "If Sen. Obama were to win, I think it would be very hard for Sen. Clinton to go on - and I'ma great...