- n an organized search (by police) for a person (charged with a crime)
- A Delta Force commander gives a rare glimpse into one of the most important manhunts in international history.
- And so, in just eight days, the biggest manhunt in the history of British policing nabbed the four known members of the gang suspected of trying to bomb the transport network on .
- For instance, please visit manhunt.
News & Articles
- Manhunt ends for suspect charged with assaulting officer
The manhunt for a Shreveport man charged with pointing a rifle at a police officer is over.
June 12, 2013 - The Shreveport Times
- No success in Friday manhunt
By TIM GULLA Ledger Staff Writer email@example.com A Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office response to a suspicious person report led to a multi-hour manhunt Friday. Events began unfolding Friday morning when the sheriff’s office received reports of a suspicious man near Midway Road and Overbrook Drive, and subsequently Overbrook Drive and Love Springs Road, trying to get into people’s cars ...
June 12, 2013 - Gaffney Ledger
- Homicide Suspect Turns Herself In After Seeing Her Photo on Manhunt Monday
According to police, 23-year old Leslie Denise Rico turned herself over to police after seeing a photo of herself on Manhunt Monday.
June 11, 2013 - KCBA FOX 35 Salinas
- Ronald Noble in 940 News
Thailand is at the centre of an international manhunt, and authorities in the country, in co-operation with Interpol and police around the world, are hunting him down,Noble said.
- Francois Fillon in Vancouver Sun
This is slander, this is a systematic destabilization campaign,Prime Minister Francois Fillon said. "We will not be intimidated by these methods and I want to say that those who are involved in this manhunt, or slanderous accusations,...
- Brian Gay in ESPN
Never had a manhunt out here,said Brian Gay, whose drive was interrupted when police came onto the third tee box.