mangy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s having many worn or threadbare spots in the nap
a mangy carpet
a mangy old fur coat
- In which that same tidal gold-rush can recede in a panic of keystrokes and leave an entire region starved, the erstwhile Asian tigers suddenly mangy .
- And there is even a theory that their sworn enemies evil wizard Gargamel, along with his mangy cat, Azrael represent international capitalism.
- A mangy goat draped in a crude Indonesian flag saved an East Timorese family of six from a grisly death last week.
- Brad Sherman in Wall Street Journal
If they want to have a dog-and-pony show, that's fine,said Mr. Sherman. "They have really ugly dogs and really mangy ponies."
- Robert Kubica in Sportinglife.com
People saw the results from Canada and thought we were the strongest, but we knew in Mangy-Cours it would be impossible to repeat this result,said Kubica. "We were not competitive compared to Ferrari and McLaren but also some teams were in...
- Mike Huckabee in International Herald Tribune
Huckabee has even drawn questions this week about allegations that his son, David, was involved in abusing a stray dog at a Boy Scout camp in 1998 ("It was mangy," Huckabee said when asked about the incident Monday on "Larry King Live." "It...