- n a container (usually in a barn or stable) from which cattle or horses feed
- In Spain, where manger scenes are still the Christmas holidays' major decoration, few feel the need to "put the Christ back in Christmas.
- Campaign manger Plouffe says on a media call Friday they're expanding their advertising in the final days, including into McCain's home state of Arizona.
- You will find a baby wrapped up and lying in a manger.
News & Articles
- Early runs help Morton, Bucs finally top Latos
Pirates manger Clint Hurdle had a feeling Reds starter Mat Latos was due for a loss. A dominant performance from Charlie Morton and a big first inning from the Pirates' offense turned Hurdle's feeling into reality, as Pittsburgh beat Cincinnati, 4-0, on Tuesday at Great American Ball Park.
June 19, 2013 - Major League Baseball
- Cisco and Deutsche Bank Discuss Network Function Virtualization (Transcript)
Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) Special Call June 18, 2013 11:30 a.m. ET Executives John Choi - Investor Relations Kelly Ahuja - Senior Vice President and General Manger, Mobility Business Group Analysts Brian ...
June 19, 2013 - Seeking Alpha (Transcripts) via Yahoo! Finance
- Waverly utility manger takes job in Colorado - ABC5 News Des Moines, IA
WAVERLY, Iowa (AP) - The general manager of a northeast Iowa municipal utility has resigned to take a similar position in Colorado. The Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier reports ( http://bit.ly/14gNoFm ) Tuesday that Waverly Light and Power general manager Diane Johnson announced she had been hired as general manger of the Yampa Valley Electric Association.
June 18, 2013 - WOI-TV Des Moines
- John Terry in Telegraph.co.uk
I'm not going to sit here and question manger. All I can say is I'm here on behalf of the team and players and we're all fully behind the manager,the Chelsea captain said. "Since the manager has come in he's had his ways and his...
- Stuart Pearce in Sportinglife.com
You have to go with your gut feeling as a manger,Pearce said. "It's bittersweet at half-time because it's 1-1 and we're down to 10 men. If I put two strikers on and we lost people would have said 'What are you doing?' They are a good set...
- Willie Randolph in USA Today
Omar, he doesn't travel a lot, but he's the general manger so he can go where he wants to go,Randolph said. "I found out he was coming. He picks his spots, I guess. I don't read much into that."