- n a person skilled in maneuvering
- Wu is a veteran lawmaker with a reputation as a skilled political maneuverer.
- He was known as a congenial back-slapper and talented maneuverer among the House's often-vicious rivalries.
- Along the way, Trump has understandably attracted critics, who see him as an artful maneuverer.
- John Zogby in truthout
As Zogby told Lobe, "Netanyahu is a master-maneuverer who uses every situation to his advantage, but I'm confident that Mitchell is quite attuned to that. And, in any event, we're a long way from the end of the game."
- Dana Rohrabacher in FOXNews
It's being presented as he didn't provide any service. It was just the opposite,Rohrabacher said. "He was a professional political maneuverer par excellence, and he did everything he could for his clients."