manda : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a Dravidian language spoken in south central India
- Summers, he signed on as a construction laborer, once stepped on a rusty nail and had to wait out the then manda tory period of a week before he could collect workmen's .
- Wilson's aides made clear that even after the manda tory freeze expires next year, some kind of government control of wages and prices would most likely continue as a permanent .
News & Articles
- What's Happening for June 13
Thursday, June 13, Partners will be playing a free dance open to the public, at Veterans’ Memorial Park, 3105 E. Fry Blvd., Sierra Vista, at the Pavilion from 6:30 to 8 p.m. For information, visit www.partnersband.com . On Saturday, June 15, Partners will be playing at Manda Le’, located at 3455 Canyon de Flores, Sierra Vista, starting at 6 p.m. The Manda Le’ always has fabulous dinner and ...
June 12, 2013 - The Sierra Vista Herald
- Lito Atienza in Philippine Star
I have personally instructed LLDA General Manager Edgar Manda to make sure that destroyed, including submerged, fishpens will not be allowed to be repaired or reconstructed by their operators and owners,Atienza said.
- Levy Mwanawasa in Independent Online
The dice is now cast and the whistle blown for the race to State House (the president's official residence) and Manda Hill (parliament),Mwanawasa said.
- Andrea in Boston Globe (registration)
Mi Manda Rai Trehost Andrea Vianello said in an interview that he was attracted to the Mount Carmel parishioners when he learned of Rosapane's prodigious letter-writing campaign on behalf of the church; recipients included Pope John Paul II,...