- I will proceed to maltreat and obliterate them.
- A member of the Arctic Brotherhood who took oath never to maltreat horse or dog.
- It was clearly unnecessary for the respondent in protecting its property to blackjack and otherwise maltreat defenseless men women, to break William Merriweather's back, to .
- Barry McCaffrey in World Socialist Web Site
We should never, as a policy, maltreat people under our control, detainees,said McCaffrey, who made repeated inspection tours of US-occupied Iraq on behalf of the military's Central Command.
- Gustave Flaubert in United Press International
A thought for the day: Gustave Flaubert said, "We shouldn't maltreat our idols: the gilt comes off on our hands."
- Henry Purcell in Salt Lake Tribune
If we maltreat our animals, or each other, the spirit within us, our traditions, and the Bible, all agree in declaring it is wrong,wrote Humane Society president Wayne Purcell, quoting an 1853 address by Brigham Young titled "Comprehensive...