- n physical discomfort (as mild sickness or depression)
- Adding to government's malaise, opposition accused ruling minister of accepting kickbacks in lieu of awarding favorable contracts.
- Corruption is deep rooted malaise that is eating away at our vitals and debilitating us.
- The indifference to so many killings is a sign of deep social malaise and has left observers baffled.
- Malcolm Speed in Cricketnext.com
The rejection is a symptom of the wider malaise that afflicts world cricket and its dysfunctional governing body,Speed wrote in the Sydney Morning Herald.
- Asif Ali Zardari in Washington Post
Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari said Wednesday that "the two countries need to speak the same language at international forums because both suffer from the same malaise, caused by the same mind-set of militancy and extremism," according to...
- Ken Lewis in Bizjournals.com
While some of the underperformance was difficult to avoid given the widespread market malaise, we believe we should have performed better and we are assessing all of the businesses where that was the case,Lewis told analysts.