malaga : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a port city and resort in Andalusia in southern Spain on the Mediterranean
News & Articles
- Malaga hires Bernd Schuster as coach for 5 seasons
MALAGA, Spain (AP) -- Malaga says it has reached an agreement with former German player Bernd Schuster to be its coach for the next five seasons. Schuster will replace Manuel Pellegrini, who is expected to take over Manchester City.
June 14, 2013 - The Daily Jeffersonian
- Soccer-Malaga agree to appoint Schuster as Pellegrini replacement
MADRID, June 14 (Reuters) - Malaga have agreed to appoint former Real Madrid boss Bernd Schuster as their new coach, a spokesman for the Spanish club said on Friday. Schuster comes in to replace Manuel Pellegrini, who said he was leaving the club and is widely expected to be appointed as the new coach at Manchester City. (Reporting by Mark Elkington, editing by Mark Meadows)
June 14, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! Sports
- Malaga Financial Corporation Announces 37th Consecutive Quarterly Cash Dividend
Malaga Financial Corporation announced today the declaration of a cash dividend in the amount of 15 cents per share to shareholders of record on June 28, 2013. The div
June 13, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Manuel Pellegrini in Sydney Morning Herald
We scored two good goals and had opportunities to finish the game but in the end we dropped two points,said Pellegrini. "I wouldn't say Malaga surprised us because we already knew how they played."
- Morten Olsen in BBC Sport
With the move from NAC Breda to Malaga he went to a better club and a better league,said Olsen. "We believe Patrick is the perfect fit for the type of opposition we will face."
- Jorge Valdano in The Guardian
We regret the injury to the Malaga player and we accept the decision,said Valdano. "But we defend our right in the conviction that we are right."