make it :
- v continue in existence after (an adversity, etc.)
- v succeed in a big way; get to the top
- v go successfully through a test or a selection process
News & Articles
- Bill would make it easier for state to recover overpayment of unemployment benefits
MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- The state Senate has approved a bill that would make it easier for the state to recover overpayment of unemployment benefits by allowing officials to check private bank accounts. The
June 12, 2013 - WXOW 19 La Crosse
- NBA Finals, Game 3: Spurs' role players reign
SAN ANTONIO -- You need two things to make it in the NBA: talent and opportunity. The former often gives way to the latter, but in the case of Gary Neal and Danny Green , it took the right set of circumstances to allow their talent to flourish. The 28-year-old Neal was, and still is, a basketball vagabond. His career has taken him from Turkey to Spain and Italy before getting a chance with the ...
June 12, 2013 - SB Nation
- Google says it 'has nothing to hide' on snooping
Google wants to make its compliance with secret government data requests public.
June 11, 2013 - CNN Money