make-up : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event
- n the way in which someone or something is composed
- n cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
News & Articles
- Dwayne Johnson Teases His Hercules Make-Up
It was announced yesterday that Brett Ratner's Hercules officially started production with Dwayne Johnson in the titular role. Today, Johnson has revealed a tease of his make-up for the role via his Twitter account. Johnson captioned the photo with this: "3 hr daily process w/ multi-time Academy Award nominated hair & make up artists. Love the transformation.. #HERCULES." Check out the image ...
June 11, 2013 - Coming Soon
- Ötzi the Iceman's dark secrets: Protein investigation supports brain injury theory
After decoding the Iceman's genetic make-up, a research team has now made another major breakthrough in mummy research: Using just a pinhead-sized sample of brain tissue from the world-famous glacier corpse, the team was able to extract and analyze proteins to further support the theory that Ötzi suffered some form of brain damage in the final moments of his life.
June 10, 2013 - Science Daily
- Betting on Make-Up
Betting on Make-Up
June 7, 2013 - The Motley Fool
- Mitch McConnell in AFP
But on the CBS program "Face the Nation," Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell said: "Senator Gregg has assured me if it were to happen, it would not change the make-up of the Senate. In other words, whoever is appointed to replace him would...