mailed : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v send via the postal service
- v cause to be directed or transmitted to another place
- s wearing protective mail
- The role of the media was also scrutinized after NBC aired photos and video that Cho had mailed to the network in between killing two people in a dorm and shooting many more in .
- The Food and Drug Administration last week mailed letters to doctors asking them to be on the alert.
- So I mass e-mailed between 30,000 and 50,000 people and told them to come over.
- George Clooney in KGET 17
I have never texted or e-mailed Sen. Obama,Clooney tells ET. "And I'll offer a million dollars to anyone who could prove otherwise. In fact, I've only talked to the senator once in the last year and a half ...... on the phone. I've spent...
- Frederik Pohl in International Herald Tribune
I started out by asking him for information on things in the book,Pohl said during an interview at his home in Palatine. "And he e-mailed me back and said, 'I don't know. I have no idea what I was thinking of when I wrote that.' It had...
- Dana Gioia in Forbes
Right after I got the gig, a friend of a friend e-mailed me and said, you know, `Congratulations, I'm so happy for you, and also I just wanted to impart to you how great a responsibility this is,' and, like, just went on for a while about how... John Cho http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Cho&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGhGgu5ZDaa9uHVnP-tOJ67hIbmXQ San Francisco Chronicle http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi%3Ff%3D/n/a/2008/03/11/entertainment/e134425D66.DTL%26type%3Dentertainment%26tsp%3D1&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHzD7o_Bb_KLe7s9F_ALe3vFsGJjw Mar 11, 2008
60505 80807 mailer I remember being given an honorary degree a few years ago at Lehigh University, when Vonnegut was the commencement speaker, and you could tell these kids had read him in a way that they hadn't read Mailer or Styron," says Dana Gioia, poet and...