magniloquently : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a rhetorically grandiloquent manner
the orator spoke magniloquently
- One of the most magniloquently named organizations on earth, Imperial Industrial Corp.
- The British hope to convert the Korean parley into a de facto Big Five conference and talk magniloquently of driving a wedge between Moscow and Peking.
News & Articles
- Patrick Stewart marries, with Ian McKellen’s help
Sir Ian McKellen is a man of his word. Magneto officiated at Professor Charles Xavier's wedding.
Sept. 10, 2013 - CBS 6 Richmond
- Ian McKellen to play Sherlock Holmes in ‘A Slight Trick of the Mind’
Richard III, Gandalf, Magneto … and now Sherlock Holmes. Ian McKellen has added Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s uncanny sleuth to his
Sept. 5, 2013 - Entertainment Weekly
- ‘X-Men: Days Of Future Past’ Star Jennifer Lawrence Talks About Mystique
X-Men: Days of Future Past star Jennifer Lawrence has opened up on her role as Mystique. For anyone who doesn’t know yet, Mystique is the blue-skinned shapeshifter who originally grew up with Charles Xavier (before he was a professor), and eventually ended up running with Magneto. In X-Men, Mystique was played by Rebecca Romijn, naked... Read more » ‘X-Men: Days Of Future Past’ Star Jennifer ...
Sept. 5, 2013 - The Inquisitr