magistrature : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the position of magistrate
- Today, the underpaid magistrature has become the refuge of law graduates who fear failure as lawyers, and the juge d'instruction is the lowest rung on the judicial ladder.
- He has insisted that he would never again accept a ''temporary magistrature.
- Yves Bot in Times Online
I do not know how we will be able to repair the damage. We cannot say it was simply the fault of one or two people. That would be easy - we would just have to sack them. For us, the magistrature, the work is just beginning,Bot said.
- Silvio Berlusconi in BusinessWeek
In the next three years we will pass a large, radical reform of the judicial system because the magistrature is now putting our democracy in danger,Berlusconi said today after a Cabinet meeting in Rome.
- Adriano Galliani in Agenzia Giornalistica Italia
(AGI) - Rome, Nov 15 - "Football must find solutions, but if others, politics, magistrature, police don't do the same, I don't believe it will be sufficient" said Milan CEO Adriano Galliani.