magically : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a magical manner
it disappeared magically
- Fluidly told over 582 pages, "Blankets" magically recreates the high emotional stakes of adolescence.
- Then, magically, it all comes together in your head and forms something like a unified theory of modern music.
- He stirred his magically around with a finger, taking a long sigh in and a long sigh out.
News & Articles
- The Ups and Downs of Solar Industry Optimism, Irrational and Otherwise
It’s the time of year when quarterly results are anticipated (or dreaded) and bad news is magically turned upside down under the heading: losses were lower than expected. Of course…losses are not good news and in any case, Q1 results are not great indicators of what the scope of the year will bring.
July 4, 2013 - Renewable Energy World
- Big Fourth festival weekend starts today
Recreation Park in Arlington Heights magically transformed into a major festival grounds on Tuesday, preparing for the tens of thousands of Frontier Days visitors who will start coming on Wednesday, July 3. It's one of six Northwest suburban festivals opening Wednesday, most of which go through Sunday
July 3, 2013 - Daily Herald
- Sometimes a varmint can sound like a mountain lionLast modified at 12:34 a.m. on Thursday, July 3, 2003
It's no big secret that, in summer, Wild Woollies USA is loaded with varmints. I don't have a clue what happens to all the creepy crawly critters when the snow is flying and the weather outside isn't fit for man nor beast — they magically disappear.
July 3, 2013 - Grand Island Independent
- Serena Williams in International Herald Tribune
He told me I couldn't use my notes,Williams said after reaching the fourth round. "I was like, 'Well, it's not like I'm Harry Potter and my dad can magically give me notes to read.' It's something that I write myself. Just little things....
- Dylan and Cole Sprouse in Garstang Today
This is our third time. We're veterans, we've been here every single year,said Dylan. "We're looking forward to the Punch And Pie - I hear they've got apple pie and strawberry punch. It's magically delicious!"
- Richard Riordan in BusinessWeek
I've seen it just magically come out of the ashes,said former mayor Richard Riordan, who led the city in the 1990s and owns the Original Pantry Cafe, a venerable all-night diner near the new theater. "When I bought the restaurant in the...